Returns & Exchanges
How to Return or Exchange an Item
We hope that you are delighted with every order you receive from Erdem.com but if you are not perfectly satisfied with your items please request a return through your Erdem.com account or contact email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of your order.
YFollowing confirmation of return request, the items must be returned to 70 South Audley Street, London W1 2RA within 30 days of receipt of goods. Please see below for further details.
How to return an item
- Log into My Account, go to ‘Order History’ and ‘Completed Orders’ and select the order you wish to return or part-return.
- Select the item(s) and quantity you wish to return and choose your reason for return from the drop down menu. If an item is faulty please provide details in the comment box. Continue the process by following the applicable option below:
CUSTOMERS RETURNING ITEMS FROM WITHIN THE UK
To return items to us using our complimentary returns service via DPD, you must state the following information within the comments box below:
- A date on which you would like your order to be collected (this must be at least 24 hours after this return request is submitted and must be a business day (Monday - Friday) in order for us to schedule a collection)
- Provide a 4 hour time window within which you will be available for a DPD driver to make a collection from the address to which you order was delivered.
- Example: 28/08/2015 - 10am-2pm
CUSTOMERS RETURNING ITEMS FROM OUTSIDE THE UK*
- Please wait until you have received a 'Return Authorised' email then proceed to call UPS to arrange a collection at your convenience. For all international collections, please call +44 (0) 207 949 0190 or visit www.ups.com.
- On submitting your return request, you will receive an email stating your RMA. Complete the ‘Returns Proforma’ form included within your order, filling in the RMA number you have been issued and ticking the items you are returning, place into the box and wait for your driver to collect.
*INTERNATIONAL RETURN SHIPMENTS (outside of the EU)
Please leave your package open so it can be presented to the UPS driver for checking. You must include the following documentation for export:
- Completed returns proforma invoice
- completed Returns Proforma
These documents should be placed inside the plastic wallet included within the box and then attached to the exterior of the box along with the pre-printed returns label.
Please ensure that all returns are sent back in the original packaging provided and with returns tags still attached. All Erdem.com orders should be returned to: ERDEM.COM, 70 South Audley Street, London W1 2RA, United Kingdom.
You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed by a member of our team.
Please note Erdem.com does not refund customs duties, shipping costs or international sales tax (outside of the EU).
For more detailed information on returns and exchanges, including acceptable returns standards timescales and shipping, please see our detailed Returns Policy. For additional help or queries regarding the returns process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time Erdem.com is unfortunately unable to except exchange requests. Please request a return and create a new order for the replacement item.
Please refer to clause 8 within our terms and conditions to cancel your order in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015.