Our response to COVID-19In line with UK government guidelines, the ERDEM store is reopening Monday 12th April 2021. To ensure the safest shopping experience possible for our clients and team, all necessary health and safety measures have been implemented:
- Upon arrival clients temperatures will be taken with a non-contact infared thermometer, appointments will be cancelled if the reading is 38c or above.
- Gloves and masks will be worn by Personal Shoppers and provided for optional personal use upon entry of the store.
- Hand Sanitiser is located around the store.
- Before and after each appointment, handles and surfaces will be sanitised.
- Personal Shoppers will practice social distancing.
- Any garments that have been tried on will be steamed before being returned to the shop floor.
- We will also meet any personal requirements that make clients feel comfortable during their appointment at the store.
Our Personal Shoppers are on hand to offer styling advice in store and virtually during opening hours: Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm. To book a private appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our online store, erdem.com, remains open 24/7 and continues to have health-compliant measures in place. As of 12 April 2021 our 30 day return policy has been reinstated.
You can stay connected on social media @erdem and @erdem_southaudley and contact the team at any time on email@example.com.
Erdem & the ERDEM team